To determine that an employer meets New Zealand employment and immigration laws we’ll look to see they:
- pay employees at least the minimum, or industry standard, wages
- offer at least the minimum required by law for holiday and special leave
- meet the requirements of New Zealand law that protect the safety and health of workers
- meet any other requirements of New Zealand law that apply to employers for particular occupations
- only employ people who are lawfully allowed to work in New Zealand.